Saturday, August 16, 2008

High Voltage CD Booklet

I just got myself the High Voltage CD and it has a really nice booklet. I though you might wanna see it.

Front, Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, Page 6, Page 7, Back.





















Track Listing:
  • It's a Long Way to the Top (If you wanna rock 'n' roll) - 5:15
  • Rock 'N' Roll Singer -5:03
  • The Jack - 5:52
  • Live Wire - 5:49
  • T.N.T. - 3:34
  • Can I Sit Next to You Girl - 4:11
  • Little Lover - 5:39
  • She's Got Balls - 4:51
  • High Voltage - 4:14

In other news, Romanian AC/DC fans created an online petition ( I'm Romanian :D ) for bringing the band to our country. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that there are so many AC/DC fans here. The petition was signed by almost 2000 people by now, but we hope for more.
Let there be rock *crosses fingers* !

No comments: